3. Touch up paint where needed.
4. Go with neutral paint colors on the inside.
5. De-clutter and tidy up the house.
6. Pay attention to the front door. Make sure it's spotless.
7. Deep clean the house.
8. Straighten up the basement.
9. Buy a pre-home inspection. It may cost about $300, but it will eliminate unpleasant surprises.
You possibly know someone that needs help buying or selling and if you do, I would honored if you suggested they contact me. You can be assured you will have a hard working Realtor in your corner!