Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's time for Thanksgiving

Every year at this time as Americans, we celebrate Thanksgiving.  It's a tradition that is good for family and friends to come together, share a meal and enjoy the company of each other.  Many travel and others stick close to home.  As a real estate agent, I am thankful each and every day for the opportunities I'm given to help families realize their dreams, upgrade or just get a fresh start in a new location.  I always take this very seriously because it's such a large purchase, a little stressful and affects families on a daily basis.  I'm fortunate to have a wife that enjoys this as much as I do and takes the same approach with customers.  As a team, we work well together, support each other and can now, after 34 years of marriage, finish each others statements.

We so fortunate to have this kind of career because it doesn't feel like work.  I consider this as a 'retirement' because I love looking at houses, coordinating the transaction and walking the customers through this process.  This could be done til the day I die!!!!!!!!!

My hope for you is that you have the career of your dreams.  That you love what you do as much as I do mine and your family and friends are health and happy.  Take the time to enjoy your world and enjoy your family this Thanksgiving holiday.  We have only one life and you should live it to the fullest.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and hope you will come back and get some more information how a real estate agent can help you save money, time and headaches on your real estate transaction.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment